News & Analysis
- Kentucky - Kentucky’s new ‘right-to-work’ law protects employees’ right not to join union
- California - California Supreme Court prohibits on-duty and on-call rest periods
- Massachusetts - Walmart to pay $7.5 million to settle same-sex benefits discrimination suit
- Massachusetts - Massachusetts votes to legalize recreational marijuana: Now what?
- Kentucky - 2 touches, 1 mistake force Kentucky employer to endure jury trial
- Mississippi - Tangled 'Webb' can't save employee's Title VII discrimination claims
- Arizona - Claims go up in smoke because of positive drug test
- Arkansas - AR Supreme Court upholds ban on labor protests on Walmart property
- Illinois - New Illinois laws require ‘kin care,’ expand VESSA
- Indiana - Carrier jobs: credit where credit is due
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.
- HR tips for drafting and cultivating your own ‘Tom Brady’ or ‘Aaron Rodgers’
- Simplify Compliance executives share their leadership resolutions for 2017
- Handling challenges to diversity in era of divisiveness
- Are your decisions made for the reasons you think?
- Walking the workplace proselytizing tightrope