News & Analysis
- Virginia - Do as I say, not as I do: SEIU and the ‘Fight for $15’ campaign
- Oklahoma - Misclassification of workers just got riskier for Oklahoma employers
- Delaware - Do you have a Weiner in your workplace? Disciplining employees for off-duty misconduct
- California - California adds several more workplace laws
- Virginia - Jury nixes 'Jezebel' harassment claim against Roanoke Salvation Army
- Florida - Delray Beach gets a break on damages after jury finds discrimination
- Ohio - Cleveland passes transgender bathroom law
- Michigan - Not enough horsepower: Ferrari's case against Ford stalls out
- Massachusetts - Massachusetts employee's medical marijuana case goes up in smoke
- Kentucky - Monumental lapses in judgment send age claims to jury trial
Most Recent Webinars
Policies & Forms
When you need to know what to do in a hurry, use Quicklist to walk step-by-step through a highly effective, legally-compliant HR decision-making process for any one of more than 60 on-the-spot HR situations.
- It’s not about you!
- NASCAR’s racing to defend race discrimination lawsuit—is your company ready?
- Social engineering puts HR on front line of cybersecurity battle
- From sports and entertainment to politics and social justice—when worlds collide in your workplace
- Tell workers it’s OK to recharge their batteries